The GimPro MKII Door Mount is the NEW upgrade to the original swivel head clamp-on door bracket. Now with a much lighter and sleeker design.
Ultimate versatility where you need it most. The first and only door mount to give you so much freedom of movement and stability while totally securing your camera gear to your vehicle. Fluid and stable panning motion achieved by using sealed bearings on all pivot points.
- Doesn’t clamp over the window sill, which means your window still closes unhindered.
- First Door Mount to incorporate a swivel arm to mount the gimbal (not included) on.
- Includes a quick release adapter to secure the gimbal head to the mount.
- Much more manoeuvrable and stable than any other door mount or beanbag.
- Fits on most vehicles.
- Only takes two minutes to fit.
- Totally secure fit on the outside of the vehicle door.
- Fits on rear doors (needs additional hook clamp) as well as passenger doors.
- Precision engineered Aluminium construction.
- Same precise bearing pivots as used in the GimPro Gimbal head.
- Leather lined hook clamps to avoid scratches to vehicle door.